A Dreamer is Born!!!

4:45 PM

I am a dreamer... an incurable and incorrigible dreamer! I am sure I was born with stars in my eyes.

Dreams make my life worth living. They add a lot of zest and zing into my otherwise dull, drab and decadent existence. Dreams are the fuel which springboard me into action and empower me to race ahead in life.
Ages back, my psychology professor in college had spotted the nascent dreamer in me. She caught me once red handed day dreaming during one of her lectures. 'You are an innate dreamer, Shalini.' she opined candidly. The bitter-sweet realization dawned on me too for the first time. Yes, I am a dreamer!!!
But I am no lazy foolhardy shammer who merely constructs castles in the air. That's just the beginning dear. I believe in chasing my dreams. I have fire in my belly and the mettle to bring my flights of imagination to a logical conclusion.
I possess a dream of a life less ordinary... a life worth living and dying for...
I dare to dream...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Dev: Well, must say a very well written and worded expression. the start is very impressive and opens up ones mind.. pumps beats to ones heart.. one would really wait to read more.. so well done on that score... body: is also expressed crisply however a lil repetitive in nature... must add few more masala to it.. like what else transpired b/w u and ur Prof.. (Well done anyways). Deesha is watching me write, so that she can also copy something and be able to write few good words.. hehehehe. Does she gets good ideas.. lets see.. :)))) !!!!

    Ending leaves one gasping for more.. Over all a vv good effort, which shall get you a 8 on 10.

    Cheer's

    PS: I know it always gets better, word by word, day by day and in your case blog by blog. So pls keep bloggingggggggggggg. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook