'Days Here are Numbered...'

7:54 AM

'My days here are numbered,
I ought not to vile away my precious time doing senseless stuff.
Meaning and value need to be attached to all my endeavors,
To all my dreams and aspirations.

So much to do in so little a time,
Can't afford to sit and squander,
Sulk and be sorry.
Have to make every minute count.

Lessons to be learnt,
Aims to be accomplished.
Wake up and shake up out of all the entanglements,
Pick up my tools and,
Create, produce, invent, discover, experience life and its myriad hues.

Before the end catches up,
Cleanse my mind and purge my soul.
Sweat, toil, labor...the essence of life.
Soil my hands,
Dirty my clothes,
Tire my body,
Burn myself in the fire of Life.
Act...act now...right now...
'Coz my days here are numbered.'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook