The Day of Reckoning !!!

2:15 PM

I know not when or how my seemingly foolish yet fantastic dreams will see the light of the day. I just know that they will...one day soon.

Nothing...no one can stop it from happening. There's no stooping me now. Circumstances cannot compel me and deadlocks dare not dampen my inviolate spirit. No power shall limit me from this moment on. The seed has been sown, it shall soon sprout and grow into a full-blosoming tree. Setbacks cannot stifle my insatiable quest for my aspirations.

Sure, roadblocks my lessen my speed but they cannot change my direction. I may trip and fall and get hurt but I shall jump on the rebound and rise and shine.

This is my day of reckoning and I shall grab it and not let it pass away. Whatever I think, feel, say and do is eventually integrated to my dreams -my ultimate goal.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook