The Rising Sun!

8:00 AM

Everyone worships the rising sun. Even I do. I dream of rising and shining one day. Maybe I am a late bloomer. I pray to Almighty Father that my lofty dreams don't just remain mere wishful thinking and idle wool-gathering and I have the strength and the wisdom to realize my flights of imagination and passions of the heart.

The other day I read a billboard advertising:
'All I want is Everything.'
So true. I am comforted by the realization that there are people out there who feel like me.
All I want is the world to love me and be proud of me.
I wish to give back something of value to this world.
I dream of becoming the best.
I dream of educating minds, empowering them and enlightening them with the magical power of love.
I dream of exploiting and harnessing my fullest potential.
I know I am capable,
I believe I can deliver the goods,
I can be successful.
I may sound pompous, fiercely ambitious and greedy
but it's not wrong to wish for a better life, is it?
And mind you, I am a dreamer.
I am free to dream, to fly high, to envision...
Let me spread my wings and tough the azure blue sky...
An 'able' astrologer had once predicted about me, ' You can touch the sky...The sky is your limit...'
And I would like to believe him.

Someone so aptly mentioned, 'Those who dream the most, do the most.' I draw immense strength from this oft-quoted saying.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook